Current Social Distancing Guidelines for In-person Worship
Current In-Person Schedule
We will begin to meet in-person for morning worship on October 3, 2021. We will share more info about Sunday School, Choir, Sunday Nights, and Wednesday Nights once we have a better idea of their starting dates.
- As you arrive greeters will direct you as you enter the appropriate entrance.
- 11:00am Worship: The main entrance is by the church offices.
- Everyone who attends will need to wear a facemask while in the building. If you do not have a mask, we will have individual cloth masks available for you to use and keep.
- We will be making an attendance list in case we do have someone in attendance who shows symptoms as a later date. This way we can contact everyone in attendance on a given Sunday.
- Once in the building we will have ushers who will seat each person or family. During this time, you may not get to sit in your favorite seat, but remember, this is only temporary.
- Once the worship service ends our ushers will lead each individual or family out of the sanctuary.
- We will not pass and offering plate during the service, but we will have them at the exit for you to drop your offering into as you leave. Remember, you can give through the mail, stop by the office, or give online at www.cuthbertfbc.org/give.
- While the bathrooms will be available, we would ask everyone to attempt to limit their use.
- I know many of you may have quarantine fatigue and may want to visit with people you have not seen in weeks. Please remember those among us who are at risk from Corona and make sure to maintain 6 feet as you visit with others.
Your leadership at FBC is doing everything we can to make attendance of in person services as safe as possible. Please understand, by attending in person services on campus, you will be voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to the Coronavirus.
Should I Stay Home?
- If you have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc) please watch our service through the livestream.
- If you fall into one of the high-risk categories for Covid-19 you may also consider staying home and watching the livestream. (Link: CDC People at Risk)
What If I'm Uncomfortable Attending at This Time?
We will continue to offer livestream to anyone who is unable or uncomfortable attending at this time. We do not want anyone to feel pressured into attending before they are comfortable returning. We will also continue to broadcast the 11am service over the radio (fm. 91.3) for anyone who would like to come and park at the church and listen.
What About Our Other Ministries?
Continue to pray for the many of our other ministries, which have been paused because of the pandemic. I am prayerful 2021-2022 will see us begin to restart many of our paused ministries and gatherings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will services continue to be streamed online?
How do I continue to tithe and give?
You can give online by visiting this link - Give - If you are giving by check you can send it the church at: PO Box 274, Cuthbert, GA 39840. If you plan to pay by cash you can bring it by the church office.